1. PLAN: Write on a subject that interest you or you an expertise in. Have a target audience that will be interested in what you are writing. Give a compelling Title make sure to have a autobiography of yourself, a promise and a list of benefits.
2. OUTLINE: Take the outline you created in the planning phase, and divide each chapter into a “conversation” you’ll have with one or more people,break it into two parts Chapter Titles & Sub-topics.
3. PREPARE: Go through each item on your outline list and determine whether or not you need additional information or data. You might need togather some research data.
4. WRITE: You’ll sit down with your recorder and discuss your outline, then transcribed it into a word processing document.
5. EDIT: Read through the entire book, chapter by chapter. Does it flow? Are your points clear?
6. FINALLY, CONTACT US FOR CONSULTATION ON HOW TO GET YOUR BOOK PUBLISH!!